BAR lll mint green geometric cardigan S M retail
Ming Wang Womens Small Oversized Cardigan Tunic Poncho Open Front Pink Striped
blueMARINE Ivory Open Knit Swarovski Crystal Button Detail 38 S Small ITALY RARE
NYU law professor Samuel Estreicher comments on the U.S. Supreme Court’s recent decision regarding the inclusion of a citizenship question on the 2020 census questionnaire, arguing that courts should not get involved in determining whether agency action is based on “pretext.” Rather, Estreicher suggests that this particular case was highly unusual and that the Court’s decision should be limited accordingly.
Bailey44 Got To Split SweaterBEREK 1989 Race Car Zippered Cardigan Sweater Medium L.S. RareNWT EILEEN FISHER Women's Sky bluee Open Knit Weave Crochet Sweater Top L
Cornell law professor Joseph Margulies discusses the public dimension of forgiveness and explains why politics are inherent in the act of forgiving. Margulies describes numerous examples of people whose arguably comparable transgressions resulted in society’s vastly different degrees of willingness to forgive them.
- ProSphere Women's University of Indianapolis Digital Fullzip Hoodie (UI)
- Patchwork Mantel Winter Mantel black weiß silver -XL
- NWT NSW Tech Fleece Crew Womens White Sweatshirt Sweater (809537 100) - XL
- Women’s Faux Fur Lining Parka
- COTTON CITIZEN Cobain Distressed Destroyed Hoodie Sweatshirt Size Medium Scarlet
- Dana Buchman blouse shirt knit slinky top reptile jungle matte jersey Size L NEW
- NWT Brunello Cucinelli 14US(3XL IT) Brown Big Pailettes Vest-Sweater Orig.2975
- NWT HUDSON FORSYTHIA Krista Super Skinny Jeans 31 BRAND NEW - DARK blueE W407DIS
- New NYDJ Not Your Daughters Jeans Farrah FLARE dark enzyme bluee denim sz 6
- Citizens of Humanity Womens Jeans - Amber Stretch Med. Rise Boot Cut 29x31
- Paige Premium Denim Boot Cut Jeans Made In USA 24 X 32
- FAJAS&REDUCE COLOMBIANAS AS 3003 SLIMMING BODY SHAPER MOLDEADORA SIN COSTURAS
- Sloggi Wow Komfort P Gepolstert Bügellos Bh Beige (3799) 34d Cs
- Women's MEK Denim Edinburgh Straight 28×34
- Preowned- Gap Denim Skimmer Leggings Womens (Size 16)
- WOMAN'S TWO-PIECE AZTEC FLARED STRETCH PALAZZO PANT SET W WAIST TIE SHIRT
- BRAND NEW GENUINE BEACH BUNNY BIKINI 2 PC MADAGASCAR GLAM XSMALL XLARGE blueE SET
- Ann Taylor Loft green womens Professional Career Lined blazer coat 8p
- NEW Polo Ralph Lauren Womens Cardigan Sweater Subtle Polo Player on Chest, Soft
- Anokhi Mini Kaftan - Lotus Indigo - 100% Cotton - one size
- FK - COSTUME BIKINI TRIANGOLO BRASILIANA - FK19-F232WH - WHITE
A Word About AMCHA Initiative
AMCHA Initiative is a non-partisan organization whose sole mission is to document, investigate, and combat antisemitism on U.S. college campuses. AMCHA is not an Israel advocacy organization, nor does it take a position on current or past Israeli government policies. AMCHA uses the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA) and U.S. State Department definitions to identify incidents of antisemitism. These definitions recognize certain extreme types of anti-Israel behavior as antisemitism, including blaming Jews for actions taken by Israel or targeting Israel as the Jewish collective, and incidents that meet that criteria are included in AMCHA’s documentation. Criticism of the Israeli government or its policies that does not meet these criteria is not considered antisemitic by our organization.
Women's Winter Fall Berkley Cashmere Wool one ply Ombre Sweater tunic 2X 3XAkris Punto Women's One Button Bolero Cardigan Sweater Wool Beige Size SmallEileen Fisher Women's Calypso Boxy Organic Cotton Knit Sweater Sz SmallO'Neill Women's Rhoda Cardigan Sweater, Peppercorn, LFUNKITA WOMAN'S PANEL POP TWISTED ONE PIECE SWIMWEAR, WOMAN'S SWIMSUIT
Illinois law dean and professor Vikram David Amar reflects on the decisions the U.S. Supreme Court issued at the end of its 2018–19 term. Amar observes three key trends at the Court: its focus on what constitutes improper government motive, concerns over broad congressional delegation to the executive, and tension over the meaning and theory of stare decisis.
Victoria's Secret wrap BIKINI 34DD,34C,34DDD strappy HOT PINK berry purplec orangeNew FELLA Eyes on Me Free People One-Piece Swimsuit White - Small Medium LargeVictoria's Secret 32DDD BIKINI+S ruffle cheeky purpleC purple orange stripe goldMAGICSUIT BY MIRACLESUIT blueRRED LINES YASMIN ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT blueE SZ 8
NWT ViX Swimwear 'Menfis' Lina Caftan Cover-Up Beach Dress orange [Medium] C16
Cornell law professor Sherry F. Colb comments on Tyson Foods’ recent entrance into the meat reduction market, selling so-called blended products that contain both meat and plants. Colb discusses some of the possible harms and benefits of Tyson’s decision from the perspective of an ethical vegan consumer.
In honor of the 100th anniversary of Illinois’ ratification of the Nineteenth Amendment, Illinois law dean and professor Vikram David Amar reflects on what it means to be free from discrimination in the right to vote. Amar points out the connection between the right against discrimination in voting and the right discrimination in jury service and calls upon us all to consider what full, equal citizenship means.
UNUSED Pants 476205 White 0
Cornell law professor Michael C. Dorf comments on a decision the U.S. Supreme Court issued this week invalidating a provision of the Lanham Act that prohibited registration of “immoral” and “scandalous” trademarks. Dorf provides a brief history of the legal protection for profane speech and considers the implications of a more precisely worded statute regulating profanity for trademark registration purposes.
NEW Stunning Designer ELIE TAHARI Lace Skirt Size Us 4 AMAZING NWT BCBG MAXAZRIA Claire Sueded Faux-Wrap Skirt Size LMAX MARA WEEK END LINE Skirts 749048 Beige 38
Joanna L. Grossman, SMU Dedman School of Law professor, and Lawrence M. Friedman, a Stanford Law professor, comment on a decision by the U.S. Supreme Court last month upholding a provision of Illinois law that prescribed the disposition of fetal remains. Grossman and Friedman focus their discussion on Justice Clarence Thomas’s concurring opinion and his discussion of eugenics, which they argue is inapt and a distorted telling of history.
Sally Scott Skirts 634132 GreyｘMulticolor 9
Cornell law professor Joseph Margulies addresses comments made in an op-ed by Atlanta District Attorney John Melvin that opponents of restrictive abortion laws are similar to Nazis or supporters of Jim Crow laws. Margulies explains why the comparison is not only intellectually and morally bankrupt, but also shameful, deserving of the most direct condemnation.
NIP Anthropologie Double Hem Blazer by Cartonnier, L, Ivory, Unique Work StyleEileen Fisher Open Front Cardigan Sweater Size XXS TTP+++nwt Vince. Sweater sz S+++SOULEIADO Sweaters 877812 bluee 1