Bed & Breakfasts
- ENFOLD Skirts 981340 Grey 36
- CMP Campagnolo Cappotto da women Giacca Softshell Fodera Pile Antracite Corallo
- VESTE SPENCER IMPERIAL T S
- SUSA BH ohne Bügel 8071 Gr. 75-100 A-E in Raspberry
- VICTORIA'S SECRET PINK ROBE PINK LOGO SUPER SOFT SIZE M L NEW
- Penn State Argyle Hoodie Short Sleeve
- GUESS Women's Long Sleeve Oasis Tee, Elderberry Multi, X-Large
- Russell Athletic Alabama University medium women's hoodie & pants
- FAJA COLOMBIANA M&D F0029 WOMEN'S BODY SHAPER LIPO WITH BRASIER POST SURGICAL
- Ramy Brook Women's Benny Lurex Sweater - Choose SZ color
- Lauren By Ralph Lauren NEW Green Women's Medium M Blouson Jumpsuit
- JOE's Jeans sz 32 Jeans Denim style honey perry wash bootcut for curvy
- Multicolord Crochet Bralette and Skirt
- ANTIK DENIM WOMEN'S DENIM JEANS SZ.33
- DARK RED BURGUNDY PS40-CLR colord Skinny Jeans Stretch Jeggings Sexy Sizes 1-13
- Puma Classics Logo T7 Legging dunkelgrün weiß L, Grün, 575075 30
- Vintage Women’s All That Jazz bluee Batik Printed Loose Jumpsuit M-L
- Denim Romper w Drawstring
- Marysia Swimwear Zuma Bikini Top
- Stella Clothing Womens Monroe Skirt
- Nwt Anthropologie Cecilia Prado Knit Skirt Metallic Thread Purple S P New
- MINNIE pink 100% Cashmere Pale bluee Hooded Tie Open Cardigan Sweater sz S 1636
- Adrienne Vittadini 2-ply 100% Cashmere Sweater Womens Sz S Light bluee Excellent
- Delicate aqua bluee green TOAST flared print skirt 16
- Zara Wiman Flowing Culottes Light bluee 0327 200 Size XS
- PLUSSIZE BROWN-ish BURGUNDY SCHOOLGIRL PLAID TARTAN LONG SKIRT(StirlingPlusLong)
- NWT Anthropologie Pollyella Pleated Cardigan Sweater Size S
- NWT CATHY DANIELS Womens Cardigan Sweater Off White gold Beige Metallic Sz Large
- Zaful Women's Small Medium Oversized Distressed Cropped Fringe Sweater Top h0p
- S Small Victoria's Secret Cropped Crop Swim Bikini Top White Lace
- St. John Evening Shell Embellished W Mirrored Sequins and Gilt Yarn Sz 6
- ATSURO TAYAMA Tops & Blouses 075264 White 36
- Equipment SLEEVELESS KEIRA BLOUSE STAR PRINT BRIGHT WHITE PEACOAT Sz XS
- New womens 2 piece outfit
- Sinful Metal Heart B O Women's Tunic Tank Top Shirt. FREE SHIPPING
- VIA SIGNORIA Made in ITALY Pastel Floral Silk Lace Lined Sleeveless Top Sz L NWT
- MADE IN WANDSWORTH UNISEX HOODIE MENS WOMENS LADIES GIFT CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY 50TH
- MADE IN WEM UNISEX HOODIE MENS WOMENS LADIES GIFT CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY 50TH
- BABY EVOLUTION OF MAN UNISEX HOODIE MENS WOMENS LADIES GIFT MOM
- LIBRARY (MALE) EVOLUTION OF MAN UNISEX HOODIE MENS WOMENS LADIES GIFT READING
- MANCHESTER TERRIER EVOLUTION OF MAN UNISEX HOODIE MENS WOMENS LADIES DOG GIFT
- CHESS EVOLUTION OF MAN UNISEX HOODIE MENS WOMENS LADIES GIFT CLOTHING SET
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
MADE IN BROMBgoldUGH UNISEX HOODIE MENS WOMENS LADIES GIFT CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAYKARACHAY-CHERKESSIA FADED FLAG UNISEX SWEATER TOP FOOTBALL GIFT SHIRTLIBRARY (MALE) EVOLUTION OF MAN UNISEX SWEATER MENS WOMENS LADIES GIFT READINGMADE IN WITNEY UNISEX HOODIE MENS WOMENS LADIES GIFT CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY 50TH
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
MADE IN IMMINGHAM UNISEX HOODIE MENS WOMENS LADIES GIFT CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY 50THMADE IN PENWORTHAM UNISEX HOODIE MENS WOMENS LADIES GIFT CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY 50THGABON SCRIBBLE FLAG UNISEX SWEATER TOP GIFT GABONESE FOOTBALL
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. MALAWI SCRIBBLE FLAG UNISEX SWEATER TOP GIFT MALAWIAN FOOTBALLLATVIA SCRIBBLE FLAG UNISEX SWEATER TOP GIFT LATVIJA LATVIANSCOTTISH TERRIER EVOLUTION OF MAN UNISEX SWEATER MENS WOMENS LADIES DOG GIFTMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.TIERRA DEL FUEGO PROVINCE SCRIBBLE FLAG UNISEX SWEATER TOP GIFT FOOTBALL SHIRT
Things to do in Tahoe City
TEXAS STATE DISTRESSED FLAG UNISEX HOODIE TOP TEXAN JERSEY GIFTMADE IN HUNTINGDONSHIRE UNISEX HOODIE MENS WOMENS LADIES GIFT CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAYMADE IN LOSTWITHIEL UNISEX HOODIE MENS WOMENS LADIES GIFT CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAYSEALAND SCRIBBLE FLAG UNISEX HOODIE TOP GIFT FOOTBALL
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.