Bed & Breakfasts
- Vintage Act III 50's 60's style Blazer white detail piping Women's Size 10
- Victoria's Secret VS Sport 7 8 Printed Tight Moon Sun Mystical Shine sz Small
- NWT Zara Basic Ecru Green Tribal Knit Long Sleeve Fringe Trim Coat XS-S
- Mooie bontjas vacht bont Mink M - L demi buff brown nerts jas fourrure de vison
- ARTKA Skinny Jeans Medium Wash Patchwork Destroyed EUC Sz 27
- 7 FOR ALL MANKIND WOMENS B(AIR) ANKLE SKINNY MULBERRY JEANS 26 NWT MSRP
- Pink Faux Synthetic Leather Steel Bones Lace up Skirt Full Bust Corset 2XS7XL
- KAYLA Brief - Bella White (briefs only) 20 Only
- Size 28 X 29 Womens PAIGE HIDDEN HILLS JEANS Dark Wash Bootcut
- NIGHTGOWN PURE COTTON SLEEPWEAR MADE IN EUROPE WOMEN HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS S M L XL
- 1921 USA Luxus Designer Stretch Jeans Jeggings slim Fit skinny W 30 NEU
- PENDLETON WOMENS LIGHT blueE WOOL SKIRT SUIT SIZE 10
- Roxy Lacily Fleece Gr. S ERJFT03488 davor (2018)
- Lafayette 148 New York Two Piece Pantsuit Blazer Pants Sz 10 Dark Brown
- Lord & Taylor Genuine Leather Pants Size 14 Chocolate Brown Suede Beautiful
- JERRY T RED & WHITE SKIRT SUIT L 14 16 LARGE SET NEW NWT SR 7049 BOUTIQUE
- Maya Red and White Sweater
- FIORUCCI Coated Purple Stretch Denim Jean Mini Skirt Juniors sz Med BNWT
- Robe patineuse gothique punk lolita baroque épaule nue dentelle laçage PunkRave
- The Masai Womens USA Size S Sweater cardigan flax purple
- Mandalay Bay Resort Casino Skirt Tropical Gauguin Native Polynesian Tribe Large
- Phase Eight Silk Blend Brown Embellished Midi Flare Dance Skirt (NEW) UK Size 12
- NEW ZARA KNIT SHIMMERY JACQUARD MINI SKIRT, Size M, bluee Multi 2488 110
- CUPSHE Women's Sexy Irregular Hem One Piece SIZE SMALL
- TYR NEW bluee Womens Size 12 Mantra Control-Fit One-Piece Swimsuit - 844
- Marni Asymmetrical Oversized White Blouse Sz 40
- HTF Roberto Cavalli Womens Top Blouse Red Size 44
- ROBERTO CAVALLI Red And White Cotton Casual Shirt, US 2
- Champagne & Strawberry Burnout Top
- pink Pistol BIG T-Shirt PURPLE Listen Flavor HARAJUKU KAWAII
- Fjallraven Forever Nature T-shirt W Womens - Limestone All Sizes
- New Release LuLaRoe 2XL RANDY Ice Cream Popsicles
- Sundry NEW bluee Womens Size 2 US Medium M Asymmetric Peplum Tank Top 812
- NWT Lularoe outfit Large Tribal Design Classic XL Elegant Mint Cassie Skirt
- Ralph Lauren Purple Label Made in 100% Linen Keaton Dress Shirt
- BERTIGO GUTI 55 BRAND NEW WITH TAGS
- Original Penguin Plain Earl Polo mit Trim Poloshirt Camo - 8025
- MATIX Turks Flannel Shirt (L) Burnt orange
- Gabicci Patterned Jersey Shirt, Solar, Size Medium, BNWT, New Design
- Ben Sherman Men's Long Sleeve Polka Dot Print Shirt, Lavender Size L
- Lot Of 2 Columbia Omni-Shade M Long Sleeve Button Up Shirts. EUC
- ONE PIECE X UNIQLO Monkey D. Luffy Shonen-Jump 50th graphic Cross Mark X-Mark
- GREAT AQUASCUTUM GREEN & blueE STRIPED SHIRT UK SIZE 38" CHEST 15" COLLAR NIP
- Johnny Cash Men's Rebel Guitar Sweatshirt
- Just Kidding Trinken Wein Yogahose, Kapuzenpulli - Training Lustiges Geschenk
- Zagiri KMS-2035 London Fields bluee Cotton Button Down Stripe Tonal Floral Sz XL
- Carhartt Heritage Baily Shirt -Autumn & Camo Moor- size M
- NAPAPIJRI RAINFOREST POKET WMS 002 WHITE-M
- Men Cult Of Individuality Shorts Rebel Shorts Red Size 36
- Strict Leather Men's Leather Vest, Medium
- Lyle & Scott Cargo Mens Shorts - Stone All Sizes
- MENS SIZE 44 - CALLAWAY STRETCH - blueE PLAID SHORTS - NWT- OPTI SHIELD OPTI DRI
- Ron Herman Sweats & Hoodies 797416 bluee M
- NIKE Men Tech Icon Knit Joggers Habablack Red AQ0831 634 MSRP - XXL New
- Real Madrid Champions League Hoodie Logo cotton blend Hala Madrid
- MARILYN MONROE BASKETBALL RAP HIP-HOP HOODIE (HOODY) . (XXL)
- SPEEDO BOARDSHORT SHORTS SEA COSTUME CHK TRIM LEIS 809264A192 orange L
- COOFANDY Men's Fashion Shiny Sequins Vests Halloween Christmas Slim Fit M
- Male Power 112233 Lazer Mesh Tank Top
- NEW KITON POLO 100% COTTON SZ 42 US 52 EU L 19OM406
- Ferre Men's Light Beige Dress Casual Dress Pants Size US 38 NEW
- UNITED ARROWS Sweaters 734704 bluee S
- Jimmy Taverniti Slim Skinny Jeans Raw 38 NWT
- Nautica Mens Flat Front Classic Fit Linen-Blend Pants
- EDWIN ED55 REGULAR TAPERED FIT SAVAGE WASH 11,8oz DENIM MENS JEANS
- Carhartt Double Front Mens Pants Workwear Pant - Midnight All Sizes
- One Teaspoon Women's Floral Loose Tunic Multi Size S
- Sweat-shirt zippé à capuche logo corse
- Sass & Bide Able & Proud Embellished Knit Tank Top Sz S
- Lot 23 Womens Sz S Activewear Athletic Shorts Shirt Yoga Pants Tank Top Leggings
- Coolibar UPF 50+ Women's Tempo Tee
- NEW VERSACE JEANS VJ T-Shirt Top Blouse White Baroque Logo Print s. XL
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Replay women Túnica bluesa size M(40 42) blue NUEVO w2605Jones New York women's silk blouse size 14GUESS CAMICIA women BRANCH blueSA SHIRTB23 AUSTRALIAN GABBER HARDCORE PANTALONI TUTA PANTS TROUSERS GABBERINA 30
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
RALPH LAUREN DRY GOODS CO Corduroy Sportsmans Shirt Blouse Brown No Size NEW VTGSass and Bide white out loud top size 6NWT Anthropologie Meadow Rue Basilique Top Floral Metallic Blouse 6 5 STARS
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. J Crew 4 Thomas Mason Collarless Tuxedo Shirt b8520 NWT WhiteEileen Fisher Beaded Silk Blouse NWT XSMAKE OFFERSz L Ladies Sleeveless Western ShirtMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Women's Plus Size 2XL Torrid Fair Isle Skull Waterfall Cardigan Shirt Top Layer
Things to do in Tahoe City
Iro Womens Printed Linen T-Shirt, SMEGHAN Los Angeles TOP Size MZac Posen Womens Silk Short Sleeve Button Ruffle Blouse Ivory Size 6Free People Livin in a Dream Thermal, S (White)
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Style:||Tank, Cami||Sleeve Length:||Sleeveless|
|Material:||Cotton Blend||Size (Women's):||M|
|Garment Care:||Hand-wash only|
|Neckline:||Scoop Neck||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy|
Does not apply
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.