- Men's Diesel Tepphar 0857V Carred W32 L28 Tailored
- Jordan Craig Legacy Mens 34x34 Aaron Fit Antique Wash bluee Jeans Distressed
- DIESEL Jeans Mens Made In Size 36 26 B-19
- Nuevo Portwest Hombre de Trabajo Pintores Predección Algodón Multi
- Viyella Luxury Knitted Waistcoat, 100% Wool, Size Medium, Green, BNWT
- REISS Mens Dark bluee Cable Knit Lambswool Cashmere Jumper Sweater M Medium Wool
- Wilson leather size large women's coat
- Alex + Abby Women's Harmony Pant
- MULBERRY STREET DOWN FILL COAT HOOD WOMEN SIZE M NICE & WARM RARE L@@K
- orange Pink Silk Gothic Burlesque Waist Training Bustier Overbust Corset Costume
- Women's Loose Fur Hooded Knee Length Parkas Outwear Casual Cotton Padded Winter
- VS Victoria's secret PINK Ultimate large leggings athletic pant
- Womens Fred Perry Shirt Size 10
- Paul Costelloe Coat Size 44" No.M107 14 1
- NEW GAP Womens Denim Midi Tencel Vest Tunic Top Open w Drawstring M 8 10 NWT
- Ulla Desous BH mit Bügel Serie Carla 2125 Gr. 70-100 H-L in anthrazit
- NWT MISS ME Women's M Big Stitch Distressed bluee MED 144 Boot Cut Jeans
- Lise Charmel BCA0233 Eprise Personal Beauty Fancy Brief Panty
- Ralph Lauren Womens Jeans Vintage High Rise Mid bluee Crop Capri W26 L26 BNWT
- Ladies Denim Jeans Trousers onlsisse Reg Slim DNM rim3580 Regular Dark bluee NEW
- NEW VICTORIA'S SECRET RED BOMBSHELL PLUNGE ADD 2 CUPS PUSH UP BRA SIZE 30B
- S M L Pink Lycra Weiß Spitze 4 Gurte Designer Burleske Strumpfgürtel
- Bügel BH 75B 34B champagner von Affinitas intimates Serie Alexa NEU
- Women's Gym Fit or Casual Capri Leggings bluee orange by ThatXpression
- Miss me jeans 24 skinny
- Drawer Sweaters 105895 bluee 2
- MARINA RINALDI Women's Navy Ronda Polka Dot Dress Pants 14W 23 NWT
- Aqua bluee and Mustard Lining Hand Knitted Pure Woolen Cardigan Sweater
- BNWT cecilie copenhagen skirt size 1 UK10
- Lyssé Women's Slashed Cotton Legging - Choose SZ color
- FIORUCCI BEACHWEAR ITALY BIKINI BRA BATHING SUIT TOP SZ M 44 BNWOT LOGO
- Lauren By Ralph Lauren NEW Beige Women's Size 6 Belted Cropped Pants
- LuLaRoe Sarah Multi color Chevron Size M Duster Cardigan
- New Womans’s Green Cardigan Sweater
- Womens bluee Green White Striped 2 Piece Swimming Suit Tankini Shorts Set
- LISA CURRAN Cover Up Skirt bluee color Size XL NWT
- NEXT Nautical Navy Stripe Fine Knit Long Jumper Maxi Dress Size 8
- 8249 New Isabel Étoile Marant Elmira Eyelet Trim Multicolord Blouse Tops S
- Tory Burch Green Carly Top Size 6
- G.V.G.V. Tops & Blouses 440510 YellowｘorangeｘMulticolor S
- H D Classic Authentic Harley Davidson Rhinestone USA Number One Biker T-Shirt
- Limelight Original-Latest 2019-Embellished Silk Shirt-Pakistani Wear Size Small
- Athleta Sierra Nevada Top, Red Victory Multi-color SIZE M v1130
- Ladies Solid Lt. Pink bluesh Long Sleeve Button Up Dress Shirt Top Blouse
- TALBOTS NWT ITALIAN FLANNEL RED WOOL LINED PENCIL SKIRT SZ 20W WOMEN PLUS
- BCBG MAX AZRIA Mindi Pointelle Stitch Midi Skirt Sz S
- NWT J.CREW Collection Cafe Capri in Delphinium Jacquard 00 (bluee Turquoise)
- Sass Sunday Morning Jumper in Grey Marle
- NWT LuLaRoe Sarah Duster Cardigan Sweater Brown Copper gold Heathered XL
- CYNTHIA ROWLEY 100% Cashmere bluee Cascading Open Cardigan Sweater sz L 5412
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Esther Williams Bathing Suit--Size 12 Red GinghamClub Ride Apparel Eden Short - Women'sIcebreaker BodyFit 200 Oasis Crew Top - Women'sGant Stretch Cotton Cable Crew Womens Jumper Cardigan - Eggshell All Sizes
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Cabi womens siesta poncho fringe boho festival kimono striped sz Med Lg 5001 NWTRetro Spring Womens Belted Flax Loose Wide Leg Pants Cotton Linen Long TrousersEileen Fisher Charcoal Wide Crop Lantern Pants Size Medium
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. NWT Tory Burch Rauma Cotton Lounge Pants Ivory gold Logo - LNWOT Lilly Pulitzer Putter Capri Pants 2Eileen Fisher Bone Slim Pant Size Medium NWT Side Zip Organic Cotton BlendMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Ecru Womens Surrey Pant, M
Things to do in Tahoe City
Chloe Womens Straight Leg Dress Trousers Pants Brown Size 40EU MAlfani Women's Jacquard Midi Sweater Skirt (M)Lilly Pulitzer Ellie Bright Navy Pop Up Big Flirt Print 4" Stretch Shorts 14NWT- Joie Merci Printed Linen Plaid Shorts, bluee Yellow White - Size 2
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.