Bed & Breakfasts
- BUDDY JEANS-BRAND NEW- MADE IN USA- ORIGINAL FIT- 29 WAIST 34 INSEAM
- Roca Wear Jeans Men Distressed Sz.40x33 Baggy Loose Cotton-M. bluee Denim-Hip Hop
- NWT J Crew Faux-Fur Leopard Print Coat Size XXS G9553
- Korean New Women's Long Style Outwear Wool Blend Coats Lapel Collar Loose Winter
- Womens pants suit Isaac Mizrahi Size 8
- Norrona Couloir Gore-Tex Hombre women Chaqueta size XS
- Blasting Off Again Hooded Vest
- Full Figure Non-wired Bra with Seamless Cups by Susa 8071
- Joe Browns Tonal Jaquard Tunic bluee size 12 BNWOT
- S7Olsen navy and white stripe top with 3 4 sleeve Size RRP€79.99
- Next Ladies Blazer Size 10 Sequins Party Glitz Glam Sexy E
- Current Elliott The Slit Faded Ombre bluee Denim Raw Hem Midi Jean Skirt - 27
- WOLFORD Louvre Stringbody Body Satin Seide Baumwolle XS 34 36
- NWT EILEEN WEST 100% COTTON LAWN LONG SLEEVE LONG GOWN BLK WHT FLORAL 5215982 M
- NEW Current Elliott The Fling Slim Fit White Cropped Boyfriend Jeans 23 to 25
- Joe's Jeans Judi faded cuffed skinny jeans sz 23 nwt
- 7 For All Mankind Womens 29 Jeans Dojo Dark Wash Distressed
- Plus Size Lingerie Sizes 1X 2X 3X Purple Garnet Babydoll with G String SOHX20381
- Anais Chemise weiss plus String Blütenspitze Dessous L+, XL+, XXL+ NEU
- Ekouaer Women's Sleepwear Sleeveless Top and Pants Pajama Set with Satin Trim
- ASSETS SPANX Luxe Lean Half Slip Super Control Skirt Nude pink Dust Womens M L
- DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY GREY MELANGE SWEATER PETITE
- Miraclesuit purple Aurora Tummy Control One Piece Swim Dress 1114 Sz 10
- TINKUY PERU - Baby Alpaca Women's Casual Long Sleeve Open Front Mesh Lightweight
- Stefanel Long Knitted Coat One Size Up To 14 16 Very Cosy Stylish New.
- Becca NEW Green Womens Size Medium M Ballerina One-Piece Swimsuit 506
- Lee Women's Relaxed Fit Kaylin Knit Waist Short - Choose SZ color
- Vintage Rafaella Womens Cardigan Sweater Large Floral Angora Wool Artsy Trendy
- Paige Premium Jeans Hidden Hills High Rise Waist Boot Cut Sz 28
- Free People (Anthropologie) Sharkbite Destructed Skinny Jeans, Size 29 Regular
- Victorias Secret Neon GIRLS NIGHT IN Sleepshirt Night Gown Pajamas NWT L
- Paige Premium Jeans Skyline Bootcut Dark bluee Wash Light Wt & Stretchy Sz 27
- 7 for all Mankind Women High Waist Bootcut jeans Sz 30 w Stretch Dark Distressed
- Paige Premium Jeans Laurel Canyon Low Bootcut Dark Distressed Sz 25 - Run Big
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
7 For All Mankind Womens Straight Leg Jeans Sz 24 w Stretch Dark DistressedLuLaRoe Leggings TC (tall & Curvy) King Charles Spaniels - UnicornLEG AVENUE DIABLERIE ÉPAULES NUES LINGERIE FEMME QUALITÉ D'ESPAGNEVictoria's Secret Bra Dream Angels Lined Demi Floral Lace Trim Shimmer New Vs
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Excellent Womens Diesel Heavy Hippie Flear 27 Made in William Rast NEW bluee Womens Size 29x26 Stretch Ankle Skinny Jeans 24311 PAIR BERKSHIRE ALL DAY SHEERS ASSORTED COLORS - SIZE 1-2 - RC 6677
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Dreams & Co. Plus Size Pink Plush Hooded Long Robe Size 5X(38 40)Victoria's Secret Body by Victoria Lined Strapless Multi-Way Bra WhiteVICTORIA'S SECRET DREAM ANGELS PUSH UP BRA IVORY BEIGE 36DDMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Charter Club Intimates Long Sleepshirt Nightgown Medium M purple pink white
Things to do in Tahoe City
VICTORIA'S SECRET DREAM ANGELS LINED DEMI BRA PINK BEIGE PRINT LACE 34DDNWT RALPH LAUREN LARGE RED PLAID 2 PC PAJAMA SET COTTON FLEECE MSRPHello Kitty Womens "I Mustache You a Question" Red Graphic Sleep Shirt XLPreppy in Pink Schoolgirl Set - 1X 2X
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.