Bed & Breakfasts
- DESIGUAL WOMENS FLOWERED COAT 96E2945 size EU-38
- GYMSHARK SLEEK SCULPTURE MESH SET - DEEP PURPLE SIZE - SMALL
- Bling Metal Body chain gem sequins skirt Women crazy Summer Beach Hollow out cry
- Ellesse Grattini Hoody Pink SALE (-20%)
- Le Suit Two-Button Striped Pantsuit MSRP Size 4 B 91 NEW
- VINCE CAMUTO Size M Bell Sleeve Cold Shoulder Top Blouse PINK
- USMC Girlfriend Hoodie Sweatshirt L Military Sempir Fi Marines Valentine's Day
- SUPER RARENWT Diesel Lowky 71JStraight Leg JeansF W 200725x35
- ARMANI JEANS bluee Jeans Size 25 Faded Low Waist Skinny Leg Slim Fit RRP€229
- NWT J Crew Women's Excursion Quilted Vest Womens Medium navy plaid Puffer
- Muse Scalloped Hem bluee Romper Sz 6
- TRENDY Distressed Destroyed Ripped Textured Denim Skinny Jeans Pants (More - Col
- Yummie Women's Lena Seamless Shapewear Tank Top
- Diane Gilman Stretch Vintage Embroidered Skinny Jean Off White 18WP NEW 527-179
- New Victoria's Secret Leopard Chevron Dots Hot Pink Lot Of 7 Cheeky Pantie S
- Alex Chenery Women's Dark Doodle Hoodie
- 34D S Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Yellow Shimmer Lined Bra Cheekini Set
- M Missoni Micro Zig Zag Crochet Sweater sz US M-L
- Magicsuit Natural Habitat Lisa navy one piece swimsuit size 14
- Nanette Lepore Cardigan Sweater Large Wool With Silk Lace Trim L
- J crew Oversized patchwork cable-knit tunic sweater
- SEAFOLLY GODDESS STRAPLESS BUSTIER BIKINI SWIM TOP NEON PINK SZ 8 NEW
- New Anthropologie Midnight Garden Skirt by Ranna Gill Size SMALL bluee Floral
- Women's Skirt TALBOTS 100% Pure IRISH Linen A-Line Flair NWOT Draw String 10
- NEW Sejour Flowing Wide Leg Pants In Plus Size 24W, Retail
- NEW JUST-GORGEOUS 3.1 PHILLIP LIM EMBELLISHED CARDIGAN SWEATER Sz XS
- Anthropologie Hei Hei Red Scarf Printed Shorts sz medium
- New Look Women's Cable Knit Cardigan Sweater US 12 Grey NWT
- Swimwear One Pieces Swimsuits Patchwork Solid High Waist Bathing Suit Polyester
- Rebecca Taylor Chalk Geo Print S L Silk Henley Top NWT 12
- Lenni The Label Paisley Bell Sleeve Top US 4 Spell Gypsy Arnhem
- PLEATS PLEASE Brown Mesh Half Sleeve Top ISSEY MIYAKE 108 0002
- Karen Millen white Origami Corset Élégant Péplum Haut Chemisier 8 To 12
- Alfani Women's Angel-Sleeve Printed Blouson Top (Medium, Retro Watercolor)
- Free People Lot of 3 Size Medium - Sweatshirt + Vest + Thermal Tee
- DKNY NEW Purple Womens Size Large L Button-Front Contrast-Trim Blouse 037
- Topshop Women Yellow Button Down Tie Short Sleeve Blouse Plunge Top Size 10 BNWT
- CRUCIFIX Cross Pastel Goth Space Kawaii Hipster Oversized Grunge Tie Dye Jumper
- Xacus Men's Shirts Elegant Model Tailor 21105002 Fit' Intermediate
- Vintage Utah Snow Boarding Sports Graphic White T Shirt Medium Hanes Rad 90's
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men Shirt Red Nwt Mesh Big Pony Short Sleeve Size S M L XXL
- Dolly blacke African Shield T-shirt - White - T-shirt Men's White
- Worker Shirt Grey Vintage HD Biker Chopper & Oldschool Motif Model Mariyln
- Hemd Marlbgold Classics brown Größe M bis - 59%
- Russell Athletic Heritage Men's Antonio Long Sleeve T-Shirt, SOYA, L
- NWT J CREW CONgreenIBLE SWEATER CAPE BEIGE XXS XS H3638
- Superdry Castaway Relaxed Top G60008XO BD7 Corn - Sweatshirt - blue +Neu+
- Arborwear Women's Original Tree Climber Pant - Chestnut - 10Wx32 Inseam
- NWT New MIRACLESUIT Mesh Inset Credver Drape One Piece Swimsuit bluee Size 14
- NWT BECCA Swimsuit American Fit Tankini 2 pc set Size L Coral Crochet
- Haut de maillot de bain balconnet paddé FANTASIE MARSEILLE 85 90 95 100 105 F
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
La Redoute Womens Flared Short Skirt 350136577Profile by Gottex Women's Sweetheart Tankini Top, Multi,(40D)Joie Daltona Floral Silk Pants MSRP Size XS B 242 NEWNWOT Victoria's Secret PINK Boyfriend Pants Coral Pink L
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
NWT RALPH LAUREN White Flared Dress Pants Size 8 bluee Label Cotton LinedNydj Ami Skinny Ankle CutNwt Anthropologie Ombre Flare Trousers Sz 4 Size New Pants by Elevenses
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Flying Monkey bluee High-Waist Skinny Ankle Cut10 12 bluee Vintage Palazzo Trousers 1960s 1970s Festival Bohemian Mod SummerVintage Women Winter Autumn Corduroy A-line Skirt Maxi Long Dress Warm Pants NewMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.VIntage ST. JOHN bluee Red Sweater Cardigan Size 12
Things to do in Tahoe City
NWT Anthropologie Cropped Vineyard Cardigan, by Knitted & Knotted - size MRebecca Taylor Ruffle Stripe Sweater MSRP Size S C 13 NEWNEW Polo Ralph Lauren Sleeveless Sweater Small Brown Cable Knit Slim FitCHAPS BY RALPH LAUREN WOMANS RED ZIPPERED LONG SLEEVE CARDIGAN SWEATER SZ X NEW
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.